Frequently Asked Questions
What is your franchise fee?
The franchise fee for a single residence is $50,000. Discounts apply to multi-unit purchases and Area Developer Agreements.
What is the cash requirement to become a franchise owner?
We look for our franchise owners to have access to at least $150,000 in available capital.
How many people do I need to hire to staff a Legato Living home?
Most homes serving 6-10 people can be staffed by an average of six people vs double that or more in larger institutional settings.
What are the primary models to invest in a Living Legato Franchise?
The six most common models are
- Agreement to lease and convert a single home
- Agreement to purchase the land and existing home
- Agreement to purchase the land and build a new home
- Agreement to build out multiple units over time
- Agreement to convert an existing assisted living facility
- Agreement to develop a larger geographic area over time
What is the initial franchise term?
The initial term is 10 years with renewal options
Can a Legato investment be done via passive ownership?
Yes, you can own and manage the business, but must hire the appropriate medical professional staff to administer the day-to-day requirements of your Legato home(s).